Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Whoops!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After getting up early this morning, I asked the missus if I can hit a park for a couple of hours while she took our son to church...on Easter Sunday Chuckle Explained in what I THOUGHT was a fairly logical way that we can meet up afterwards, and enjoy the rest of the day. Everybody is happy, yes? NOT!!! Looks like I might be camping out on the sofa tonight, lol. I love my family, but...

Sometimes I DO wish I was still in my swinging single days Blushing

Joe
Happy

You are in the spirit!!  Tell her that you just want to resurrect a few old coins!!

Happy Easter!
I didn't even attempt to go out this Easter.  I haven't swung my machine since last weekend.  All I did today was yard work and getting the sprinklers up and running. 
Is it just me or does everyone spend worthless hours with sprinklers in the spring?  Seems like I mess around with them all summer and get them dialed in just before the fall shutdown.  Then, in the spring, I have to start all over!
I feel your pain bro! Yeah,Ive learned that the hard way.
Hey SLC, try dealing with 12 acres of sprinklers if you really want to go nuts!
I suggested to the girlfriend that I follow her over to the relatives in my truck.
That didn't work! She had me figured from the get go. Damn!!!!!
[attachment=1708]
HaHa Ohio!  That looks familiar.  I replaced 3 valves Sunday.  And guess what?  Looks like 2 more need to be replaced!
Reference URL's