Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Honey hole gives up silver #8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys I have not had much time to hunt this week.. Today was my first hunt since last weekend but it was worth the wait!!! Went to one of last years honey holes and got silver #8 and the years first SLQ!!! I don't how well you guys will be able to see the pics but correct me if I am wrong.. I believe it's a type two, no date with an "S" mint mark. I am going to have it check out by someone more knowledgable than me to see if they can give me an idea on the date besides it's between 1917 and 1925.

[attachment=1700]

[attachment=1701]
Nice standing, PA! We're tied on silver so far, too Happy I have a couple of ideas on the Spring Fling. I'll PM you mid week Yes

P.S. - I fixed your pic for you. Good luck on that being the rarer variety Wink

Joe
That is gorgeous!  I found a 1927-s earlier this spring.  I'm not a coin expert but, your date ranges could be off, I could be wrong.  Either way, that's a nice chunk of silver!
Thanks joe. I don't know why it came up on there sideways
You are correct.  Type 2.  Disregard my rambling!
Nice find PA!! I'm 5 behind you and going to catch up by the end of the month. HH!!!
Nice find Pa.
Reference URL's