Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Tax tokens and silver!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to go for a quick hunt today.  I went and hit an old home I've been to before.  Owner had no problem letting me dig.  The first token was a 1 cent Utah Tax token.  I actually thought it was a washer at first.  Then about five minutes later I found another 1 cent token.  I was starting to believe I would find silver.  The next signal was weak but it held strong.  7 inches down I popped out a 1960 Rosie.  My lesche tried to give Roosevelt a haircut, but oh well.  The last signal was another tax token this time it was a 5 cent token.  I let the owner keep one and he let me keep everything else.  The tokens are pretty toasty, but they are mine.

Thanks for looking!
Those tokens are cool! I've always wanted a tax token, but, never found one. That was nice of you to give the owner some of your stash. You can probably go back anytime you want now Yes

Joe
Silver and tokens! That's a good hunt. The tokens are cool I'm with joe as I have never found one. I see other peoples pics and videos of their token finds I just can't seem to swing my coil over one but I'll keep looking! Nice finds!
Way to go SLC! Me too on the tax tokens. They're aluminum, aren't they?
Thanks guys.  PA, they are almost like a dime tone. On the AT Pro dimes come in around 80 to 81, these tokens come in around 78 to 80.  They are always a surprise. 
Ohio, yes they are aluminum.
the tokens are cool!Ive only found one...oklahoma I believe. Way to go!
Reference URL's