Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Cool Button and other Goodies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My friend jim and I are detecting an old farm field here in my home town of Hemet,Ca. I had to stop detecting and post a pic. Its a GAR (Grand Army of the Republic) button. Thanks for lookin! Yes my fingers are dirty (means I'm finding stuff)
Sweet button. Can't wait to see what else you got.
Beautiful button Leo!! Grand Army of the Republic. Let's see what else you found out there!
I'd love to see one of those in the hole someday, Leo. Sweet find, and pristine condition, too Yes

Joe
Nice! Finding a little bit of everything on that hunt huh. Keep the finds coming and show us what else you guys find.
Just finished hunt, found an 1906 indian,a nice 2piece belt buckel,silver coin #39 - 46-s rosie,and a silver plated heart lock with a stone in it,the pics of the lot from the middle,one is faceing east and the other is west. Also found a few dollars in clad and a very black silver ring(no pic yet). Thanks for lookin!
Hey Leo, look's like you have a great spot, hit it again and show us more !!!!
WOW-- Love that buckle!! Congrats on all the great finds!
That button and buckle are exquisite!
Real Beauties.
Congrats!
kinda new here so this post was before me, but i saw it pop up on the bottom list.
i have to say, that buckle is the sweetest buckle i have ever seen. that is just BAD ASS .

very very nice ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's