Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What a day we had!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Met up with NJNYDIGGER today after he already found an Indian and Barber dime. First coin was an 1888 Indian then a 1910 wheatie. Then I got a signal that I thought was a Merc at best. I couldn't believe it when I pulled an 1891 Seated dime in awesome condition! By far my best Seated condition wise. Found a couple more wheats and a 1907 Indian. This is a day I'll remember for a long time Gerry
That freakin thing is gorgeous Yes Happy I was with you when you found it. You were due Wink I'm telling you, you're going to have a banner year Beer Try your best to make it Sunday!

Joe
Hey that is a beauty. What made you think it was a merc at best? You two both had a day to remember.
Gorgeus dime!!!!!!
Wow! Dude that is one fine dime!! You don't find seated everyday and you really don't find seated in that great of condition everyday!! I haven't found any seated this year and I won't lie I'm a little bit jealous( in a good way) it makes me want to go out right now in the dark and go detecting!! Great find!
Great find that dime is unreal
(04-25-2014 07:14 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Hey that is a beauty. What made you think it was a merc at best? You two both had a day to remember.

It was only about 4 inches deep but it was on a hill so that may be why it was so shallow. Gerry
Killer last seated,B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
SWEET!!  Congrats!
Great find!! I like seated cons the best.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's