Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Christmas is coming for me too
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I paid off my Whites TDI yesterday. It was shipped Priority mail today, so by my calculations I will get it Monday. I'm a kid waiting for Christmas again. I can't wait to try this one. I've watched about every youtube video on it and read a ton about it. I'm off work Tuesday, but it's supposed to rain again. The last time I was off on Tuesday it snowed. What do I do? Wrap my new toy in plastic?
Better bring a backhoe, you're gonna be digging deep me boy!!! I hope you rock that TDI, so you can be the resident pulse expert on that unit Yes

Yeah, I know how you feel. Seems like everyday I have off from work it's raining. The odds will catch up with you soon, says Confucius Beer

Joe
I just checked the tracking and my TDI has departed Warrendale PA. Should definitely be here tomorrow. I can't wait to try this thing. I wonder if there are any good targets left in my own backyard that the vlfs just couldn't see. Will be a good first test and training ground for me.
Whoa, I know that excitement (had the same waiting for my AT Pro in December!).
Please keep us informed...lots of pics too!!
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!
Reference URL's