Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Good Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went back to where I got the large cent on Friday, and did almost 7 hours of swinging...I'm exhausted. Didn't get anything as old as I was expecting, however, still a great hunt on all fronts. Here's the take...

1890 Great Britain Queen Victoria Jubilee Head silver 3 Pence
Two 47 Rosies
1914 D Barber dime
1891 Indian
A cool but oddly shaped charm. I think it's Marines. Has an eagle & an anchor
Captain America - Sentinels of Liberty badge circa 1940's. Looked it up online, and they are highly collectible. Some are going for $1,000!!! Who would've guessed?! Here's a link to one in much better condition than mine...

http://m.ebay.ca/itm?itemId=321312764199

Joe
Holy Smokes Joe!  Nice day!  
Your new nickname is Smokin' Joe!  Awesome man!
Very nice :-)

Looks like a fun day of diggin to me!
Nice going Joe. That Barber and 3 pence are in nice shape. Wish I could have gone with you. Gerry
your tearing it up dude!
Good day is right! How many silvers are you at now joe? I'm in a terrible slump right now... To make matters worse I think I'll be working 7 days a week for a while. I think this was my last weekend off for probably a good 2 months anyway.. I have some places lined up to hit after work till dark this week and those short hunts will be getting me through 7 day work weeks and hopefully will be productive. Good hunt joe keep it up!!

Trevor
Great hunt.  You are on a silver streak.  The eagle, globe, and anchor is Marines.
That is a very good day,Congrats!
Man Joe your Hot !!!! Some real nice finds.
I think a "Good Day" is an understatement........I'd say AWESOME DAY!!!!!
Congrats!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's