Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Displaying Finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.  I am hoping you can give me some ideas on how you all are showing off your goods.  I use shadow boxes for some of the larger, older relics.  I also use glass top jewelry cases with plastic jar inserts for coins and small relics.  What do you all use?  Hopefully you can show some pictures to help me and maybe some others to get ideas on displaying treasures. 

Thanks!
Believe me, I'm the LAST person who should give advice on this! Lol. I keep mine in those clear plastic arts & crafts cases. I opt for organization versus beauty...it's my damn OCD. Ask Deathray, I've seen him post a couple of REALLY cool displays he's made for some home owners Wink

Joe
haha,dont ask me...i have piles of stuff in buckets,in gold pans and my son and I have been throwing stuff on a bookshelf in the garage. Im the opposite of OCD...Im a disorganized mess...you should see my work truck.....
(04-27-2014 07:50 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]haha,dont ask me...i have piles of stuff in buckets,in gold pans and my son and I have been throwing stuff on a bookshelf in the garage. Im the opposite of OCD...Im a disorganized mess...you should see my work truck.....

Ray, stop being modest, I saw that display you posted a while back (was it for a home owner?), it was AWESOME. Show him that one Happy

Joe
I think you have me confused with Paul! Yes,I posted pic of display for homeowner,but was just cheap,generic rikers case. Paul made a killer display with a historic map of the town (Hornitos) as a backdrop...Ron also posted a cool display in his office. Try a search...display ...on this site. Good luck!

search displays....look at topic by bulletbob on Aug 10,2013 ...Ron has his awesome display pics!
Look under show and tell there are a few pictures of displays there.A round page 16
I keep mine in cigar boxes. And since beginning detecting in 2011 I only have 4 boxes full. But I keep the silver and gold in a very small clear top can. When that get's full, I'll think about displaying. I would want to keep my coins in a separate display. And my rings and jewelry in another. First, I have to find more coins! And more jewelry. lol. But it's so much fun anyway. No matter how you display them, it's your badge of honor for your own efforts. It's the hunt, you know.
I keep all my finds in (generic el-cheapo) tupperware.type freezer boxes according to the site where found....the more interesting/valuable finds (coins, arrowheads, buttons, medals, musketballs, etc) go into mini-zip-locs for display later on...that's why I'm curious as to how all you guys handle this problem!!!
Reference URL's