Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MUST SEE Website!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, y'all know I'm not big on commercializing this forum. I HATE advertising crap as much as the next guy, but, ya'll gotta check out this fellas website! He makes all different types of detector accessories...from a 3D printer!!! Cool, necessity type of items for hunting Yes

http://DetectingDoodads.com

Joe
That is some cool stuff.
Awesome!!
Cool site! Just goes to show you what 3D Printing and innovation can do for the guy who has the ideas! And the prices aren't that bad considering! Thanks Joe!
Thank you for your support and kind words about my doodads.
I started designing and making new products for myself to use during my metal detecting adventures. People hunting with me would see some crazy doodad I had made on my 3d printer and ask about getting that doodad for themselves. 
So I threw together a website and good metal detecting folks like yourself spreading the word allows me to see others get enjoyment out of something I made and find useful.

Be on the lookout for some new designs shortly.
A Tether loupe ring to fit the Pro Find will be on the web page soon.
A camera mount for the CTX 3030 is in the works.
As well as some accessories for the GPX machines.

Tomorrow my printer gets to rest from its 18 hour days of non stop printing of various doodads needed to fulfill orders because........
I AM GOING DIGGING!
Its all about priorities.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Regards,
Don
Received my doodads today and couldn't be happier with them. Great idea!
Go DIGGING then! And HAPPY DIGGING to you! Show us what you got!
Reference URL's