Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: ***Contest Winners***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Diggers, for all who didn't check, the winning drawn numbers for the NJ Lottery for tonight's evening drawing were: 5786.

1st Place win on the Tesoro Outlaw is DetectorOCD that guessed 5563

2nd Place win on the $50 Gift Card is Steveo that guessed 5545

3rd Place win on the Treasure Classifieds T-Shirt is Kshollywood that guessed 5387

Congrats to the winners...and thank everyone that entered!!! Don't worry guys, we're just getting started! Next contest is around the corner Beer

Winners, I sent y'all PM's, please check your mail.

Joe
Congratulations guys.
Congratulations!! Cool contest. Thank you for putting it on.
Wow I won that's great Congrats to all good contest
Congratulations.
Congrats to all ('cause not just the "winners" win here--you're all a great bunch!!!!).Beer
Congratulations! to all the winner.Great contest , thanks Joe.
This is so awesome! I just got diagnosed with Cancer and sold my newly purchased AT Pro to fund a medical bill and now I find this out! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!
Sometimes in life, even the darkest of clouds have silver linings Wink Someone, somewhere made you spit out that guess...and it obviously was a good one! Now all you gotta do is get out and FIND SOME AWESOME STUFF Beer

Best Wishes & BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

Joe
Good to see that the prize went to somebody that can actually use it. Very nice.Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's