Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: UFO's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, this is WAY off base, lol, but, any believers out there?

Count me in as one who believes, even hopes, there's other life out there. With the size of the universe - INFINITY!!! - there's gotta be others like us somewhere.

There's a reality show in the works where they are going to take like 100 people to some planet, and film them for years to come. Only catch is, THEY CANT COME BACK! True. Crazy, but true.

Joe
Wouldn't you just quickly have 100 dead people?
(05-06-2014 09:34 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't you just quickly have 100 dead people?

No, they're building the infrastructure as we speak. Additional supplies (food, medicine, etc.) will be rocketed there in the future, as needed. Now, as to why they cannot come back...

Something to do with their bodies not being able to handle de-pressurization on return...or a similar situation.

Look it up, it's wild, Will!

Joe
Count me in as a believer of UFO's.  You can also count me in as a Bigfoot believer.  Although with Bigfoot it is far fetched, but I love the idea that there is a small chance he/she is real.
(05-06-2014 10:00 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in as a believer of UFO's.  You can also count me in as a Bigfoot believer.  Although with Bigfoot it is far fetched, but I love the idea that there is a small chance he/she is real.

I DO believe in a Bigfoot 'type' creature, too! Think about it...

Every year we see on the news of a discovery being made on a new species of fish, or, a weird cross breed of dog, or something similar. Who's to say there can't be a creature that never properly evolved, as us humans did. Some $hit you just can't explain, my man! Stan Lee (of Spiderman fame) had a show on, called 'Super Human', I believe. There was one guy who was able to stick all kinds of metals - even stones! - to his body...some being hundreds of pounds!!! A human magnet. One just never knows Wink

Joe
Well you guys, I am a firm believer of types of creatures that can not be of our species. And I think that they may be all over the galaxy and universe. I've never experienced them or their craft myself, which doesn't eliminate the probability in my mind.

We aren't as advanced or knowing as we sometimes think we are. Our science is rigorously stuck in the scientific method, which is a proof system that determines what it is, how it got here, where it came from, and why it exists.

Unfortunately, and not being an overt believer of conspiracy theories, I think people who "need to know" about this stuff already do. And the reason they are holding some of this information from us is that, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.", or they've deemed us too immature to be able to understand the entire possibility of what would be none other than a world changing event. Unless, of course, they are "protecting" us from beings very unlike ourselves, so much so that they, the beings, are truly detrimental to our way of life, thinking and existence.

My Uncle, who holds Phd's in Microbiology and Chemistry, and is a retired Senior Editor for a top Biology Journal, once told me that if any long term life existed in the universe, it wouldn't be mammalian. It would be either plant based or insect based. Why? Because of all the species that have developed on our planet, those are the two with the longest record of existence and still exist to this day.

There certainly are a lot of polar questions that need to be answered about these phenomenon. A lot of them have been asked. But so far, the general public has no real evidence to proceed. Without evidence, there is no scientific method, and therefor no answers.
I hope there is something more than us in the universe. Heck, our species still swings donuts on sticks looking for trinkets in the dirt. If that's the top-of-the-line then I am worried. Wink
(05-09-2014 01:17 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]I hope there is something more than us in the universe. Heck, our species still swings donuts on sticks looking for trinkets in the dirt. If that's the top-of-the-line then I am worried. Wink

LOL. Never thought of it that way.Yes
Reference URL's