Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Next Interview Tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diggers, the next interview in our series will be posted tomorrow evening. Really great guest! Keep in mind...

I'm not looking to become a professional interviewer or reporter, lol. Rather, the point of this series is to learn from the best. To have the privilege of picking the brains of the elite within this hobby. The movers & shakers. So, use these interviews as learning aids. Read between the lines. These interview subjects are sharing their vast experience, opinions, feelings, etc. in regards to this past time. I was never fortunate enough to have a mentor in this hobby, although I wish I had. I had to gain my experience the hard way, by trial & error and a LOT of digging. The guests in this series will be revealing many jewels of wisdom, and it's all there for the taking Wink

As an added bonus, there will be a special promotion tied in to tomorrow's interview, so, look out for it and ENJOY Yes

Joe
Who is it Joe?  Who is it?
Today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday.
Who is it?
Looking forward to itYes
Reference URL's