Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Why I hunt early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This video is the EXACT reason why I hunt areas in bad neighborhoods early, before the riff-raff awakens. Apparently this fella got high on embalming fluid, yes, embalming fluid, and decided to show his 'inner self' to the world. BTW...

You know you're a diehard detectorist when you're watching the video, and see the patch of grass the reporter is standing on, and think to yourself; "Man, I'd love to hunt that spot."

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Dancing-n...72591.html

Joe
I don't think I'd want to be there swinging something expensive and dear to me at any time.  I might be do for mental evaluation if you catch me detecting around there.
Its called Sherm around here. That,and kJ fries your brain up real good!Homies around here love that crap.
We got them here too. I don't want to sound like a coward, but if that's what you want to call it, fine by me. Early really is the answer, although they're still out there. I could care less about the equipment, I can replace the equipment. It's my skinny ass getting whooped by thugs and putting me in the hospital or morgue. I have a responsibility to myself and my family. Deliberately putting myself in harms way for clad or the possibility of old silver coins is irresponsible behavior in my way of thinking. Now if I could get a group of guys together, that's a whole different perspective. There is strength in numbers.
(05-11-2014 10:59 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]We got them here too. I don't want to sound like a coward, but if that's what you want to call it, fine by me. Early really is the answer, although they're still out there. I could care less about the equipment, I can replace the equipment. It's my skinny ass getting whooped by thugs and putting me in the hospital or morgue. I have a responsibility to myself and my family. Deliberately putting myself in harms way for clad or the possibility of old silver coins is irresponsible behavior in my way of thinking. Now if I could get a group of guys together, that's a whole different perspective. There is strength in numbers.

There's a reason Deathray (Ray) is brave and hunts areas even a stone cold green beret would shit his pants going into...

Cause he wears one of THESE when he hunts! Who in their right mind would mess with an "Official Search & Recovery Team" member?!?!?! Tongue And in case y'all are wondering, that really IS our very own resident badass Deathray in our shirt!

Joe
Reference URL's