Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short hunt gives up a couple goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I hunted one of my back up close to home spots. This place is super hard to detect there is A LOT of trash. With a little patience and a lot of digging the place still has some goodies to give up! I got three wheats 2-44 plains and a 57 plain, a 1907 Indian(finally.. My first one this year) and a nice 1941 merc. One of these days I will get all of my odds and ends cleaned up and posted. All of the buckles, pocket knives, buttons, thimbles, and so on. Thanks for looking!
[attachment=1883]
Nice hunt.  Sounds like the place I hunted the other day.  Super trashy.
Nice hunt, PA! Based on your finds, seems like we hunt the same types of spots. Indians are popping up like crazy for me this year, but, silver is being difficult...very spotty. Glad you got the Indian monkey off your back, finally Yes

Joe
Congrats on the nice IH and the clean 41 Merc. You must have gotten out between the torrential deluges we've had here. It's been a water nightmare these parts. Dairy boots and trash pumps was the word this week!
Nice--congrats on the oldies!
Nice job.
Gotta love those Indians , never gets old finding them ...
nice handful of change you pulled up.
Reference URL's