Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hey Joe and PittsburgWill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Told ya you would get payback....and its only May.
Haaa Haaa
And Im installing a dark brown metal roof. Yeah, karmas a bitch,lol.
I would hate to be on a roof.  It actually has been hot here too, but this morning I got up and the T.V. said 46°.  I had to wear a hoodie.  At least it ain't snowin.
(05-16-2014 08:38 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I would hate to be on a roof.  It actually has been hot here too, but this morning I got up and the T.V. said 46°.  I had to wear a hoodie.  At least it ain't snowin.

LOL! Here too Will! And a frost warning for last night.No Some really Yo Yo weather we got.Chuckle Working outdoors like I did all my life, I keep a wardrobe of clothes in my truck.

Deathray, I hope you're keeping hydrated. Days like that here, we go home to the AC!
But I know how you feel when you "have" to make a living at what you do.
Yeah,I keep hydrated Ohio. I started using this electrolyte I got from REI...its a powdered coconut water. 
works great. plus I usually go through 2-3 gallons of water in a day. I love working on a roof!!Had some great views....like the lady who cleaned her windows for hours in a bikini.
LOL!!! Reminds me of the old days hanging from the rigs in Manhattan. Some of the views of the apartments across the street really cut back on our production.
Reference URL's