Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: nzsilver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all just thought I would share some NZ old silver I have found ..I use the AT Pro..great detector.
Just hit 100 silver for the year yer
Very Cool and thanks for sharing

Congrats on 100+ silvers so far
thanx RonHappy its been a good year so far..only 1 gold but it was a good one.
WHOA!!! Nice! That silver looks awesome Yes I don't care where someone lives, here, abroad, anyplace...100 silvers is DAMN good hunting Wink

Show us that gold coin you mentioned!

Joe
Awesome finds! The atpro is a great machine! I've had mine for almost a year and love it.
thanks guys I should mention nz silver is only 50%Sad I get a lot of old UK silver here as that was our currency until 1933.
I too have had the ATPro about a year...3 gold coins in the first 3 weeks with itWink 4 all up so far
1862,1863,1864 and 1883 in that order
Wow, that is impressive.  I don't think I could handle finding that many gold coins.  Especially that close together.
lol I know after I found them I was a bit gutted I peaked to early...it was 8 months later I found the 4th one that I appreciated a lot more
:yes:That is amazing !  How many hours a week do you hunt ?  Makes me want to try an AT Pro.
I try to get out every second day but my hunts are not very long 1 to 2 hours per hunt..so on average about 8 hours a week I guessHappy.I am a single guy so I have all the time in the world:)love the At pro.. started with a ace 350 that was good for the $ but the Atpro has paid its self off 10x...we have 1&2$ coins in our currency that ID 76/77 on the atpro so you cant miss them...$670 for the year so far...last year $1367 in $1&$2 coins alone
Reference URL's