Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hiya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Kelly and been detecting for about a year now. I'm still a newbie but I have learned a lot over the past year. I am currently running a Fisher F5 which I love and love the challenges of the learning curve of the fisher f line. I live in Amarillo, tx were I might as well be digging in concrete but still treasure hunt as much as possible. I hope to learn and help on this forum when possible so GL & HH
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  You do learn a lot in that first year.  You will keep on learning too.  That's part of the fun.
Welcome! Make yourself at home, shoot the $hit, post your finds...we're hardcore hunters here, and look forward to getting to know you Yes

Joe
Thanks for the replies and loving this site so far. Looks like lots of great info and great group of people. Looking forward to future posting and some awesome reading. Hope to get to know everyone hear.
Hello Yarnman74 from the GREAT state of Texas. Have a friend in Brownsville running a Teknetics T2 and not too far off from the Fisher F's. Love those Teknetics and Fishers. Concrete (clay) here too in NE Ohio, when the effing rain stops. Welcome aboard and we'll love to hear from you.
Welcome aboard!!  

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Ground around here is getting pretty hard as well!!
Reference URL's