Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Big silvers today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I left work a little early today to go hit a place and it started off slow. The first good target I dug was the 52 franklin half! Very happy to have that, it's my first for the year and hopefully not my last half for the year. I also got a 44 Washington witch is quarter number 3 this year putting my silver count up to 12. I got rained out but I will be back to that spot next time I get out. Thanks for looking!

[attachment=1919]
That half is sweet.  I haven't dug any coin bigger than a quarter, clad nor silver.
Whoa!!! To find ANY half nowadays is tough. Super pull!!! That means that the spot you hunted either was never hit before, or, not too well, if they left that puppy behind. I say go back & KILL IT Yes

Joe
Nice!

Haven't found a silver 1/2 in many yrs -

as Joe said - that place has most likely never been detected and I'd go back until there wasn't a signal left in the place!

Congrats

HH
Nice bud!Ive never found a Franklin half.
congratulations on the 1/2.
Nice coinage PA. CONGRATS!
Thanks guys! I was real happy to find it!!
Congratulations on the Franklin half !  They can be elusive.
Fabulous finds PA. I've never found a silver Washington or a Franklin Half. GO BACK THERE!!!! We need our silver fix!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's