Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Let me introduce myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!
I'm excited to be part of this group. My son and I are new to thix hobby.  We started last August when my 11 year old asked for a metal detector for his birthday. He got hooked on this because of the Digger's show that be watched every week. Now we go out together and hunt for reliics and anything interesting. We have also started a youtube channel called "The Duo Diggers" We put videos up of our hunts. Check them out.
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  This is a great hobby to share with your son.
Welcome DUO!!! From the North Coast of NE OHIO!! It's a great sport and a wonderful learning and sharing experience for a father and son!! Will check out your youtube vids!! I wish nothing for you but the greatest of hunting experiences to the both of you!!!!!!
Welcome Duo from Utah!  That is really cool and a great way to spend time with your son. 
This is a great forum, I look forward to seeing your finds and I'll check out your vids.
Its great you are out digging with your boy!!

Good Luck and Welcome!
Reference URL's