Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Beach Scoop and Wireless Headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Wife informed me we are heading to Port Aransas TX for a week vacation. I said "BEACH Detecting"... Didn't have a sand scoop so I picked up a $3.75 feed scoop and with parts left over from a set of crutches, a broken paint roller handle and "wala".. a sand scoop. Tried it out on a sand over red clay lake beach here in Oklahoma and it works pretty good. Only has to last me a week! But my Garrett headphones quit working that same test day so the last picture is a set of 3m Tekk FM/AM headphones and a FM transmitter I picked up on ebay for $5.95 including shipping and had a phone to mini jack adapter on hand so now I have a cordless head set for my Garret Ace 250. Hoping to find enough "treasure" to purchase a better detector someday![/font]

Pic of Beach Scoop..
Very Creative!!

Be gentle with that scoop.  The plastic wont hold up long with too much force.

Good luck on the trip!
Thanks.. Just really need it to get me through the week vacation. I am curious to see how long is last before it does break or the plastic wears through..
Necessity is the mother of invention! PM me with that ebay link for the headphones. I wanna see if that works on my machine and get away from the "ball and chain" cord.
Reference URL's