Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Let me introduce myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am somewhat of a beginner to this hobby - started about 5 years ago with a cheap Bounty Hunter detector. Within 15 minutes of my first attempt at using it I found a silver quarter and have been hooked since. I bought a White's DFX 300 (I live in Oregon and used to live in Sweet Home where the White's are manufactured) and have been very pleased with it. Recently I purchased a MineLab CTX 3030, and the learning curve is super steep! No big finds yet, lots of coins and one ring. But I am really good at finding pull tabs, rusty nails and bottle caps! Would love to find other users in my area.
Considering it took me a whole year to find my first silver, you're considered a success! Welcome to our community, we're glad you made it here. Feel free to just shoot the $hit, ask questions, browse, and most importantly, share those finds for all to enjoy Happy

Joe
Welcome to the forum ImDigginIt from NE Ohio.
CTX 3030 is the top of the line for us hunters. You'll do well with it. Just takes a bit to get used to. And I've never found a silver quarter as yet so you're a lucky man!!!
Welcome!!  Post away.
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  I found silver right away when I first started with a cheap BH too.
Reference URL's