Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Here is a beach sand scoop I created for under $3 bucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awesome! Can't do any better than a $3 sand scoop Yes How do you like the AT for hunting the tot lots? I heard it's deadly for that purpose.

Joe
AT pro is great.  I like to hunt in pro mode with iron discrimination on around 23 with iron audio turned on.  Then I can hear the junk from the coins no problem.  I still dig the junk signals ever know and then.  I might add a rubber handle to the scoop someday.
That's a real good idea for a sand scoop!! I drilled some holes in one of those cheap Fiskars $3 plastic trowels but it broke shortly thereafter. That aluminum cup idea is fantastic.
Great idea but I think for me i would make it larger ( hmm might cost a bank breaking $6 lol) and put a long handle on it so that I don't need to bend to scoop.
No matter how you slice it it is a  great idea!  how do you like the at pro?  am picking up a new ( used one) on Friday.
I might add more holes and a handle some day.  The at pro is nice.  Im digging it
Reference URL's