Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Anyone tired of my buttons......me either!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went of with utahdesertrat again today.  Not much to show off but we did find some cool relics.  I found an Eagle 'A' but lost it somewhere along the way.  Found the below general service button.  I also found part of a Hardee hat pin and a pewter button.  Thanks for looking!
No, if anything, I'd like to see MORE relics, to help balance things out a bit better Yes That is a KILLER button, SLC! Is your hunting buddy the one you met on here? If so, that's cool. I'd go back & try to find that other button Wink

Joe
That's a shame you lost that button but the one you posted is fabulous! I have only found 1 flat no markings button in my entire 5 years of detecting so you're doing it right. I would love to find one of those. Great post.

utahdesertrat

It was a damn good day anyway!
Sweet dude!
That gold looks near perfect!
Nice!

Gotta love finding the military buttons ;-)

HH
Sweet button.  You gotta go back and find the other one.
Thanks guys!  It is the first I've dug that didn't come out of the ground green. A little rinse and she was ready.  Will, I am planning on heading back to find the other one.  My gloves were covered in mud because of all the rain and I believe when I reached back to put it in my pouch it stuck to the mud on my glove and never made it to the pouch.
Reference URL's