Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Digging my way to paradise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.  I have been detecting for a little over 2 years now and continue to be amazed as I uncover things from the past and learn about history.

I went to the Go Minelabbing event this year and had a great time getting to know other detectorist face-to-face, and I can only hope to build similar rapport with the members of treasure classifieds.

Happy digging!!

Jamie
Welcome to the club, Jamie! Those Go Minelabbing events are great. Minelab can really put out a good show Yes Where are you at? We just had one in Atlantic City, here in NJ. You're one of us now, make yourself at home Beer

Joe
Welcome aboard from NE Ohio Jamie!!! You running a Minelab? Would love to see your digs!
(05-25-2014 04:48 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard from NE Ohio Jamie!!! You running a Minelab? Would love to see your digs!

Thank you for the warm welcome.  I am out of SE Pennsylvania so not too far Wink.

I'll be sure to post anything noteworthy.  Nothing but a fist full of clad today.
Where is paradise?  I thought I found it once in a trashy old park on a cool quiet morning, but then school got out.  Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.
Welcome from Gold Country  (CA) !
Reference URL's