Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Different Kind of Hunting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, treasure is treasure, no matter the shape of form. Here's a little tip some of you might find fun & useful...and maybe make some $$$ from, too Happy

Everybody knows craigslist. However, one of the really COOLEST sections is the FREE section. Yes, there's a section where people actually give all different types of items away 100% free! The only catch is, you have to pick it up...which is a small price to pay for a freebie.

I know guys who get this stuff - which people view as junk and want to get rid of - and then resell it. Or, collectors and/or restoration types, who get the stuff to fix-up and add to their collection.

I've seen some UNBELIEVABLE items being given away; electronics of all types (including detectors), chinaware, furniture, automobiles, etc.

Take a look at this badass safe that someone is looking to give away...

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/zip/4487596650.html

Joe
Wow!  I wonder how they moved it?
That is a bad ass safe!!
Thst is badass!! During the worst part of the recession,I hit the freebies for scrap metal.
.The guy that rolls my metal roof panels is the C/L king. He scored a giant bank vault type safe for $100! Also always finds some killer tools and antiques.
Apparently a couple of big strong guys (or ladies, lol) decided to pick this bad boy up, as the listing was deleted today. If someone restored that thing, they'd get BIG $$$ for it! Search those free listings, it's just like a treasure hunt!!!

Joe
Reference URL's