Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Latest Finds & My First GOLD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys its been a while since ive posted my finds so here is a wrap-up of the last few weeks. 
The Ring is 10k gold with an emerald, diamond, topaz and an aquamarine. I found it in the back yard of an old blacksmiths shop from the 1880s. I believe it is a family ring.
The live bullets, mushroomed bullet and brass turtle were all found on an 1860s farm house property.
The two dog tags were found in two different local parks. One is copper and one is brass.
The insulator was found in the river while detecting.
My latest find is the copper commemorative coin that i found in the back field of an old public school. It was the only target i managed to hit with my digger all day -.- ugh.
Anyways i hope you guys enjoy looking! HH

Also included is my latest clad count of $13.24
Everything but the kitchen sink! Beautiful insulator, some go for BIG $$$!!! Love that Canadian commerative coin, too, but, as always, the gold steals the show...AWESOME BLING Yes

Joe
Nice ring!
Wow that is quite a post.  The insulator is beautiful.  The ring is pretty nice too.  Great finds all around.
Wow, nice finds that is a beautiful Mother's ring.  I too like the Canadian coins.
Whoa Eric!! What a load!!!! The Coronation of the Queen, in the Year of Our Lord 1953, Elizabeth II, Sweet Coin Man!!! And that Ring is just AWESOME!!!!!!!! NICE FINDS!!!!!!!!!!
That insulator is badass!

Congrats on some great finds
Thanks everyone for the positive comments! I always enjoy reading them, ill post more after a few more hunts.
That's a lot of coins,nice ring (SCORE) Congrats!
Reference URL's