Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am just getting back into Md after ~ a 20 yr sabbatical.
located north of Oshawa Ontario.
currently running with my old Garrett ultra GTA 1000
Wow, that's a long sabbatical. I get major withdrawal if I don't get out in a day or two, lol. Glad you're back in the fold, and even happier you found us! Our community has a GREAT group of hunters. Experienced, dedicated, and love to help out. There's a LOT of info on here, so, poke around to your hearts content. And don't forget to post those finds Yes

Joe
Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the hobby!
One of the best aspects of this hobby from my perspective is that it forces me to walk! Happy which makes my heart ( and my cardiologist) very happy! even if my back does curse me to the farthest reaches of hell as a result (severe back injuries).
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  What took you so long to get back to detecting?
Hi  PittsburghWill, live and health issues kept me away I am now able to walk more than 100'  and for more than 5 minutes.  Tthis gives me the incentive to push myself even harder.
Hello Rockhunter over those Niagara Falls and the lakes from NE Ohio. Take it one day at a time and we'd love to hear of your progress!!! If you need encouragement, motivation and desire, you've certainly come to the right place. Keep on swinging!!!!!!
well as long as I can find jewelry, silver and gold ( relics are not my bag  but I love to look at the finds).  I will be motivated now it is primarily a matter of being able to walk for 1/2 hr or longer! Happy the bending in the soil kills my back in no time flat. found that sand scoops designed for wading with a nice solid pole works great in assisting in preserving my back, as I don't need to bend at all..
Welcome to the forum. We are all here to help !
Welcome! This is a great forum and im sure you will enjoy it. Im in Durham too, we should get out sometime together.
Reference URL's