Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: When it's to HOT to hunt ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the shade on my patio at around noon today . Sheeesh !!! So I resolved to this indoor activity . Stay cool my friends ......
HH
Mike
Yep, its a little toasty out...you got the right idea..
Beer Beer Beer Sounds good to me!!! I made it out for a few hours this morning, but, between the heat (about 90) & the blazing humidity, I was toasted after just a few hours. The sweat was literally rolling off every inch of my body (sorry for the visual, lol). I didn't dig anything special to motivate me to stay out there in the oven, too, so, decided to call it an early day & headed to my air conditioned casa.

I will try again tomorrow. I need to break this silver drought.
Ray and Joe it's miserable when it's this hot . Here in the suberbs of Los Angeles the humidity is always high when we reach high temps . And no it's not a dry heat here ! So to hunt in these conditions it's crazy unless your a young whooper snapper . I'll save my energy and maybe give it a shot tonight . Tomorrows forcast is even hotter ....

HH
Mike
Yeah, the older I get, the more the heat kicks my butt. I've had heatstroke and it sucks. I have to work together in the heat, so why play in it. Cool mountain stream tomorrow, then finds somes spots with altituxe and shade after that.
Ray the one thing I miss and like about placier mining is being able to jump in and cool off when it's baking hot and that's what I do when Im there .
HH
Mike

(06-29-2013 06:19 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the older I get, the more the heat kicks my butt. I've had heatstroke and it sucks. I have to work together in the heat, so why play in it. Cool mountain stream tomorrow, then finds somes spots with altituxe and shade after that.
Reference URL's