Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: VA relic hunters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm gonna be in VA later this month.  I will be in the Dumfries area.  I have no idea where you can detect down there other than private property.  If anyone knows any place that detecting is allowed or would want to possibly meet up and help a fellow detector find a relic or two please let me know.  Thanks, Will
Research the area a bit and then knock on some doors.

This all came from knocking on doors my last trip to VA in March (Richmond Area)

It is still out there!

Good Luck!
Geez, not one freakin wheatie, Ron...dang, disappointing hunt. NOT!!!!!!!!! I remember when you originally posted that, my head almost spun around like Linda Blair. And that is PRECISELY why I'm starting to focus more on private land Wink Try digging THAT stuff in one of my or Ray's ghetto parks Tongue I tip my hat to you, sire Beer

Joe
I'm not going to have much time for doorknocking.  I will probably only get one day to go out and detect.  We will be busy doing other stuff.  There has to be some place you can go without being arrested.

Those are some great finds Ron.  I'd be happy with one nice bullet.  Just to say I dug a war relic.
They have pretty tight rules down thee no detecting in parks , schools, construction, Best be is to knock on doors there are a few open spots but I don't know where they are sorry
Reference URL's