Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Woo!!!! Good Day!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went back to the half dollar honey hole yesterday... I hunted for a couple hours. I got a few wheat pennies( not in the pics ). I also got the 1944 merc(seen below). Today after work I had an extra.. Almost 2 hours. So, I went to a guys house that had given me permission to hunt his yard a while back. Started off kind of slow, started getting a wheat or two when I got an amazing signal about 6-7 inches deep. That was when I dug the 46' walker!! My first for the year and hopefully not my last. In the short amount of time I had there I ended up with the walker and 7 wheats. The half dollar is in great shape. It cleaned up really nice with great crisp sharp details! If you look close at the obverse side of the walker you will see a ring where I almost think there may have been another coin sitting on it and I was so excited to find the walker I didn't recheck the hole. I will be looking into that..
Thanks for looking!!
[attachment=2021]
[attachment=2022]
[attachment=2023]
Great finds love the walker and yes it is in great shape
Spectacular find, sir!!! There aren't too many big silvers out there anymore, so, to get any is an achievement, to get one in that condition however, is PHENOMENAL!!! Yes

Joe
Jesus!!!!  She is gorgeous!  I bet you couldn't stop shaking after that came out if the ground.  Excellent work!  Very happy for you.
Flipping Beautiful Coin! Merc looks in pretty good shape too. CONGRATS on the first Walker of the year and wish you many more. A two silver day with a half included is a Fabulous day!!!!
SWEEEET !!  Gotta love BIG Silver!
Very nice find!
Nice!

Gotta love those BIG silvers!

HH
shes a beauty!!! Right on!!!!
That Walker is beautiful.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's