Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New CA Relic Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great score on the 3 cent. I would keep going back till they pave the road.
Think i caught that video on youtube hunting around a few weeks ago.
excellent video and super hunt. i have a few areas pretty close they are just now bulldozing to start some new highway additions. did you have to ask the construction supervisor to hunt there, i am trying to figure out who i should ask, the site is monstrous and i would love to hit it with the detector before its gone for ever ...

as always, excellent video and hunt. that 3 center is sweet.
but really like that suspender clip and corkscrew those are bad ass ...

BONES ...
We spoke with the supervisor and he said as long as no one was working on the site site he didn't mind.

But in all honesty, I just went there to hunt and a buddy ended up speaking with the supervisor.

They were tearing right through two old sites so if they were going to give me a hard time I would have just said that I was trying to save the artifacts before they were destroyed.  that has worked in the past and I let them know I am not an archaeologist and that I do it as a hobby.

Hunt the sites after hours and no one usually bothers you.
Very cool Ron , i think i will give it a shot, i have been eyeballing these spots for a month now wanting to hit them, think i`ll brave up and go give it a shot.
guess the worst that can happen is im told to scoot ...

Thanks for the info ...

BONES ....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's