Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New CA Relic Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great video Ron, loved it so much I went to You Tube and subscribed. Great camera work and some incredible finds, congratulations!
(06-03-2014 09:12 AM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]Great video Ron, loved it so much I went to You Tube and subscribed. Great camera work and some incredible finds, congratulations!
Thanks

You will like my Virginia video if I ever get it done!! Happy  Ended up with too much footage over the 4 days I was there and is a bit overwhelming to edit it down.  Might have to make a part 1 and part 2.
(06-03-2014 03:28 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2014 09:12 AM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]Great video Ron, loved it so much I went to You Tube and subscribed. Great camera work and some incredible finds, congratulations!
Thanks

You will like my Virginia video if I ever get it done!! Happy  Ended up with too much footage over the 4 days I was there and is a bit overwhelming to edit it down.  Might have to make a part 1 and part 2.

Looking forward to it!!!
Awesome, Ron! Amazing a spot like that, with all that history, is located right off a freeway. Millions pass by that place every year, and have no clue the history that's right under them. And you get to dig it up!!!

I know EXACTLY how Mark feels, as a damn 3 center is one of the few coins still eluding me Sad Suprised he said it DIDN'T ring up as foil.

Congrats Yes

Joe
Killer!!
Very nice !
Ron, thanks for sharing that awesome video.  Love that suspender buckle, I've never seen one with the ring intact. I was lucky enough to find a 3 center a month ago.  They are exciting and very unexpected.
As a newbie, I really appreciate videos... helps me learn where to look!
Thanks very much!
That 3 center is amazing.  I really like the corkscrew coin too.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's