Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: France? Yes. France.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, er... Bonjour.
Just got an ACE250 and live in France.  Yep.  France.
Looking for any hints about where to go.  Currently in Provence.  (83 VAR)
Any help, Hints, Suggestions would be appreciated.
I've been finding a LOT of Heiniken caps.  The french love them some Heiniken.
I've dug probably thousands of Heineken caps myself over the years, so, apparently people have similar drinking tastes all over the world, lol.

WELCOME!!! Our community is a tight knit one. We encourage you to ask questions, post your finds, and most importantly, to have a FUN Happy

Parks, old wooded sites, picnic groves, beaches & schools are just some of the places you can detect. Just make sure to know the rules & such before digging at ANY place.

Look forward to seeing those finds!

Joe
Welcome from CA !!

Good Luck.  I can't rally give you any tips on where to hunt  but I am sure you will find some great stuff!!

I would pursue private property and get permission.  Not sure what the laws are in France.
I don't know where to detect in France, but I'm sure you will find some great old stuff there.   Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA USA.
Welcome from Canada!
Lots of history in france, i have high hopes for ya.
Welcome to the forum! Well I don't know much about France but, what I can tell you is that with how old France is and all the history there you should do pretty good. Use the internet and any other resources you can find and research your area and find old places where there has been people through out time.
Bonjour, Super B! Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio. Joe and PA are on target. Do your research, pick a place, then GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!! If you have any questions about equipment, methods or just want to ask questions, this is the place to be! We're all one big MD'ing family here, no matter where you're from.
Thanks everyone for all the encouragement.
I have plans!  Already found some cool relics, old nails and an old silver or SP bracelet.
Super excited to keep going!
Every time someone says they are from France I think of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD-vAWecEus
Hahaha, good one, House. I think of this guy, remember him?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDAPuKiq5w

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's