Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MUST READ for ALL Fisher Detector Owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for sharing, he is always interesting to read and digest
This is another good Fisher book by Dave Johnson
Gold Prospecting With a VLF Metal Detector
Free to download
http://www.tekneticst2.com/tekfiles/Dave...reders.pdf
Fisher detectors are now a day's need and demand. I read about them and I am more keen to know more. Can anyone help me to get an expert advice for the same. C'mon we have so many bloggers here, I hope a few of them can make my perseptions clear for this!
Allen I'm not  exactly sure what you're wanting to know , but I will tell you, I love my F75 SE LTD. It's so fast and deep down here in Texas soil. That merc I posted the other day , when I was swinging over it I was 99% sure it was a silver dime. It had rusty iron nails all around it. My buddy was using his CTX and I asked him to come take a swing before I dug it up. He swung but he wasn't as sure as I was. I called silver dime and he just looked at me and said "ok smart guy". LOL.

One thing I've evolved into the few years I've been hunting is I don't rely so much on the smaller coils anymore. I still use them occasionally  but because of the speed of the processors I use the bigger coils more. It's worked out well for me. I'm not suggesting that is for everyone but  it works for me.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's