Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello I'm Kenny aka khouse on most all forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
     I'm fairly new here.  I really love the simplicity of the site but yet it has everything you need.  Some of those other sites make me dizzy.
      I've been a remodeling contractor for almost 30 years. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry and everything in between. So if you need some advice just ask....I also used to be a ASE master auto tech from 1975 to 1985. So I might be able to help you with your auto's, mowers, tractors etc as well?
     I've been in the detecting hobby since becoming a Whites dealer in 1985. I mainly hunt coins and relics.  I do like to get in the water when I can but recently it's been just a couple of times a year.  I've used a lot of different machines and brands through the years.  I recently became a dealer for Fisher and Teknetics after owning a Gold Bug Pro.  I was so impressed I bought the company!  LOL.   I'm waiting on the new F19's to be delivered to use and sell them. I also invented the Garrett Gizmo that I make, market and sell.  If I can be of service in any way shoot me a pm or email.

Kenny House aka khouse
Kenco Remodeling, Inc
http://www.kencoproducts.com
Welcome, Kenny! Interesting backstory, thanks for sharing! Always helps to know a little about our community friends Yes

We're a tight bunch here. Close knit. We can be a little nutty at times (especially me, lol), but, you'd be hard pressed to find a better bunch of talented folks...who are also kind people.

Hope you enjoy it here Happy

Joe
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  Where you located?  I need a Flushmate 3 removed.  Just kidding.
(06-04-2014 09:04 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  Where you located?  I need a Flushmate 3 removed.  Just kidding.

Hahahahaha, me too!!! Sorry, Ken, referencing an earlier post titled: I'm gonna be stinkin rich! In the Break Room.

I needed that laugh, Will Happy

Joe
(06-04-2014 09:04 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  Where you located?  I need a Flushmate 3 removed.  Just kidding.

Get that pressure vessel toilet out of there and install a Toto Gmax.  If your able to crap 18 golf balls they will flush down!

(06-04-2014 09:07 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahahahaha, me too!!! Sorry, Ken, referencing an earlier post titled: I'm gonna be stinkin rich! In the Break Room.

I needed that laugh, Will Happy

Joe

I install a Korky Flapper to all my detectors.  Just in case I run into a crappy site?

I'm about 45 minutes South East of Kansas City, MO
Haha!!
Haha! Welcome to forum. I think you'll fit right in around here!
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome aboard Kenny from NE Ohio. Sounds like you'll definitely fit into this bunch of MD'rs!
Reference URL's