Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Contest #2 - 6/5/2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the juicy details on contest #2, guys!

Somewhere, buried deep with these pages, is a certain thread. It can be any members thread, mine, yours...only the Shadow knows, lol.

I will be providing new clues 2 to 3 times per week, alluding to the THREAD TITLE. I might even sneak in a clue about what section it's in, so, keep your eyes peeled. Based on the clues provided...

You will then have to find the thread, itself. That's it!!! You'll be on the right path if there's a certain 'smiley' in the first post of the thread - I think that was a clue Wink

Now, feel free to randomly detect through 1,100+ threads, or, better yet, use your treasure hunting skills to solve the mystery. It's your call.

Here are the simple rules...

1. Members get as many guesses as they'd like.
2. If you think you've found the winner, simply reply to this thread with your guess, by writing the TITLE of the thread.
3. Contest will go on indefinitely until the correct thread is named.
4. If I don't respond to any of your guesses, the correct answer hasn't been picked, so, feel free to keep the guesses coming.
5. I will randomly provide more clues in this post, so, you will easily be able gather them in your search.
6. It's only ONE thread title that's correct, so, not gonna be easy, you're going to have to work for this one. I'll be on this like white on rice. If you guessed correct, I'll announce you've won as soon as I see it.

Here's the prize...

A 1963 Red Seal $2 Bill. These are cool! I've had this for ages, but, I'd like someone else to enjoy it now. Again, not valuable $$$ wise, however, as we know, the value is in the history of these things. The story. It comes in a clear plastic sheath, which makes for both good safekeeping & easy display.

Clue #1: Death becomes him

Clue #2: Display it proudly during a parade, or, an incredible doctor's last name before he transforms

Good Luck!!!

Joe
Show and Tell - Big adventure, little finds by DeathRay
Sorry, Bob No New clue just added, above, diggers!!!

Joe
Congrats on Making Banner, Ray!
I think I know!  Ill let someone else get it though.
Ron, CONGRATS, you're my winner!!! Did I make it too easy? The incredible doctor hint might've been too much, too soon Happy

Enjoy the keepsake Yes Beer

Joe
Ron beat me to it.
(06-11-2014 09:06 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ron, CONGRATS, you're my winner!!! Did I make it too easy? The incredible doctor hint might've been too much, too soon Happy

Enjoy the keepsake Yes Beer

Joe

Thanks Joe!!

The Dr. hint was too easy!!  Once I had banner it was just a 10 minute exercise to find the right post.  So I would agree, maybe a little too much too soon!

Thanks for the contest!

Ron
GJ Ron
Reference URL's