Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A Shitty Way to Go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW!!   Another reason not to use your phone on the shitter!

First of all it is weird to use your phone while taking a dump but it is stupid in a open pit outhouse!!

Can you hear me now??  Mobile
I like my cell phone, but if it fell down in a pit of shit... well I wouldn't want it back, that's why I purchased the replacement insurance. 
I cant think of ANYTHING on this earth I would go in after. What a bunch of dumbasses.
(06-09-2014 10:04 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]I cant think of ANYTHING on this earth I would go in after. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Holy Crap! What a way to go! I'll just bet the Husband of the unnamed woman bought it with the Mothers funds and the rest is "Shitstory". Nothing like keeping a public crapper clean.
I think they need to take out the shit pit & install a Flushmate 3 Yes

Joe
What a way to go.  I can understand trying to fish it out as the cost ( if the quoted value was correct for china) would be the eq., of several years work here. they should have got a net with a long (very long handle) . ( then sell the phone after.
Reference URL's