Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Introduce Yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. Ken here from Panama City Florida. Been metal detecting off and on for 30 years. Retired from USAF. Retired from retail sales. Thought it was about time to get back into metal detecting. HH and GL.
Hi, Ken! Great to have you! You ever hit the beaches? Some of the best beach detecting in Florida.

I look forward to seeing your finds & posts Yes

Joe
Welcome to the forum Ken . Feel free to check things out around here and we always like to see pics of finds .
HH
Mike
Welcome Ken...I'm in Ca now, but grew up for in Columbus, Ga ...so I'm definitely familiar with PC, Destin and Ft.Walton. Sure miss those beautiful beaches. Ray
(06-30-2013 09:12 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Ken...I'm in Ca now, but grew up for in Columbus, Ga ...so I'm definitely familiar with PC, Destin and Ft.Walton. Sure miss those beautiful beaches. Ray

Yeah Ray it is beautiful around here. I grew up in Pace Florida which is close to Pensacola and spent 24 years in the military mostly in South East Asia. Came back here when I retired from the military and have been here for the last twenty years.
Reference URL's