Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My very first metal detecting trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Testing my Euro Ace @ Singapore Sentosa during my business trip.  This is also my very first time to metal detect. Found me a silver necklace on my very first find ^^" and some junk.....
Looks like a sonnie day to me,congrats!
(06-10-2014 11:34 AM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a sonnie day to me,congrats!

Sure is Happy  The photo from above is actually the second day of detecting on the beach.  The first day was a really bad startWorried   Just a two modern coins and some unknown metal wrapping with maybe some fiber inside
We all have to take the first step at some point and looks like you are already up and running!!

Congrats on the silver chain!!
Congrats on that silver.  You really hit the ground running.
I 'm really loving it ^^
Wow, that's a chunk of silver right there! Talk about breaking the ice! Yes Annnnnnddd on that note...

You're now hopelessly hooked!!! Tongue

Joe
Can't agree moreChuckle  I 'm thinking about going out again this Sat morningHappy  This time in Hong Kong
There's never a bad start...that's the joy of detecting
That's a great start! You don't even want to know about all the junk I had to dig before I started to get a handle on things! Nice job! And keep it up! That's a nice chunk of silver for your first find too congrats!
Reference URL's