Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CA Relic Adventure--Part 2 at the demo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
God damn! You guys killed it again!!! Hey, Ron...

What was the blurb on the Deus for: "And I got THAT thing over there". Hahaha. The Deus is supposed to be KILLER in iron. No good?

How did you repair that buckle?

You & Mark should be banned out there, as you're probably going to empty all of the finds out for generations of detectorists to come!!! BTW...

Awesome nugget, and how many freakin seateds are you up to now?

Joe
(06-10-2014 07:52 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]What was the blurb on the Deus for: "And I got THAT thing over there". Hahaha. The Deus is supposed to be KILLER in iron. No good?

How did you repair that buckle?

Awesome nugget, and how many freakin seateds are you up to now?

Joe

Only have about 40 hours on the DEUS and don't want to comment too much until I give it a fair shake!!  The thing is lightning fast in the iron and it found the dime in the iron.(well hunted area too)   I just like the information that the Minelabs give especially when shooting video.

Repair technique is a trade secret!!  But it involves JB Weld!! Happy

I think I have dug 15 or so seateds in the last year.  Been a bit slow recently though.
Ron, never tried a Deus, but, would love to. From what I've read & heard, they're not depth demons, however, supposedly one of the best for iron work, which you pulling out that dime proves.

I concur with your thoughts on the Minelabs Yes I've ran with a lot of machines before, and NONE can touch a ML on depth in my dirt. More importantly, as you said, the accuracy on the VID's is extraordinarily accurate...even at depth. The tones, coupled with the VID is right MUCH more than it's wrong. I'd say it's accurate within reason about 80% of the time. Of course, if iron comes into play, or, one is searching for the ultra deep stuff, that complicated things a bit, however, I've found nothing can touch the ML's.

15 seateds...this year?!?! You are a ball breaker!!! Tongue

Going to pick me up some JB Weld Yes

Joe
Love it, love it, love it!!!

Thanks for posting.  Your videos are AWESOME!
Congrats on the excellent video and finds!
You guys are extremely prolific!!
Not to be a downer...but, my heart bleeds for our foothills and that historic town site. It won't be long before much of the gold country looks like Anywhere USA
Adios for now,
Caprock
PS Keep savin' that stuff before it's all gone!
Great finds Ron, some really nice buttons, and you always have to love the gold!
Awesome,awesome guys. Anytime I see you post a new video,I get excited dude...no gay. Later,Ray
(06-11-2014 11:42 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome,awesome guys. Anytime I see you post a new video,I get excited dude...no gay. Later,Ray

That made me laugh out loud!! NO GAY!!  That is funny!
That's some mighty fine diggin there guys!

Love that gold nugget and the Glass button most of all!

The rest ain't nothing to sneeze at either though!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's