Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Kudos & Accolades to Garrett!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you know I was having some problems with my Garrett PP and I decided, after much trial and error, that it was the PP and not me or the batteries. So I sent it off to Garrett for repair as I had only had it for about 16 months. (2 year warranty)

I can imagine you know that not having a "spot on" pin pointer means about total disaster to a serious detectorist. For the last 2 weeks, starting when, (sobbing), I mailed it out Priority Mail on Tuesday, May 27, until today, June 10th; I was in the throes of being a beginner yet again!!

Between my old Fisher re-re-repaired PP, (by me, of course), and the kindness and benevolence of NjNy Joe, who sent me an older Vibra Probe "Light Saber", as he fondly likes to call it, I managed to keep from having a total breakdown and keep detecting after work like I always do. (Instead of hitting the bars and chasing women.)

My coin counts were up today because I left "work" to come home and get my "baby" and REMOVE her virginity.

And VERY MUCH THANKS TO GARRETT METAL DETECTORS REPAIR FACILITY!!

2 Weeks, and they sent me a new unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just to show you what persistence REALLY means:

1919 Wheat. Atop a shaded hill behind a baseball diamond in the parks, 4 inches down in clay amongst old pines on Sunday, June 8th, 2014, with Joe's Vibra Probe!

I am Addicted!!!!

[attachment=2056]
Hahaha, that's awesome, Ed!!! Garrett did you good...and they saved you from becoming a womanizing lush, to boot!!! Yes

Glad you're back in the saddle full swing Happy

Joe
Sounds great.  Them Garrett folks are good people.  You hear it from everyone who deals with them.  If you got it back in 2 weeks I guess mine should be coming soon too.  Did the new one come with a new warranty?
I received only a new packing slip. So I guess I better take care I file it and make it work.
Reference URL's