Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I swing an AT Pro most of the time and it does very well with the stock coil i am using. i am going to be purchasing a super sniper coil soon, as i have to swing around dense over growth in the woods. but normally my digs are fairly shallow at this point so that should not effect me too much. so far i really like my AT Pro, and stock coil for the area i am hunting ... ...
Right now I only use my Etrac with the stock coil, but have an 8x6 SEF that needs more testing because i've only used it once. I like the separation it has, so if I can set up the etrac well enough with it to get the same depth as the stock coil, I wll be happy and may keep it on
MXT with stock coil for me!
(11-02-2014 05:19 PM)kenarnold Wrote: [ -> ]MXT with stock coil for me!

Every try the 6X10 shooter coil? Phenomenal separation, and killer depth, to boot!

Joe
i would use the new whites mx-5 with the 5.3 (6") coil  on board!
 1) great depth
 2) terrific in trash
 3)simple to use

(h.h.!)
j.t.
I've only owned 2 machines a bounty hunter lonestar and my current DFX. I've tried a 10'' D2 on the DFX and prefer the stock coil maybe because that's what I'm use to,but couldn't seem to get a grip on the bigger coil. Would love to try a smaller coil but money has not allowed that as of.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's