Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Standing Up For Our Ethics.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Exactly!  I first use the pinpointer to see if it can be popped?  If not I'll dig.  This is where the TRX is king - popping targets because of it's flashlight beam and depth.  But then when I open a hole I use the Propointer.  Even in the woods I cover my holes.  I recently went to Florida and covered my scoop holes in the sand - wet and dry.
PS: I will add that I'm not perfect.  Sometimes I mess a hole up from a coin being on edge, multiple targets, soil type etc.  But I make every attempt to put the soil back just as I found it. I would say that 2% of my holes are not as clean as I would like.
Some people just don't get the importance of doing things right.
(07-13-2014 10:05 PM)lboyle14 Wrote: [ -> ]Some people just don't get the importance of doing things right.

That's what my Wife tells me!  Blushing
(07-13-2014 11:55 PM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2014 10:05 PM)lboyle14 Wrote: [ -> ]Some people just don't get the importance of doing things right.

My dad would tell me that all the time. I can still hear him in my mind, "Do it right the first time, that way your worries are over." Timeless statement.

Ed
(07-20-2014 09:10 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2014 11:55 PM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]

My dad would tell me that all the time. I can still hear him in my mind, "Do it right the first time, that way your worries are over."  Timeless statement.

Ed
Sometimes doing it right cost more money.  My Dad used to tell me "A poor man has poor ways"  I wish I could remember everything he told me..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's