Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Virginia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI all,

Just got the my email but will try the site anyways. 
I've been digging for 15+ years.  Have used Whites, Nautilus, Fisher, Minelab, Garrett and probably a couple more brands.  Currently swinging an E Trac and AT Pro. 
Started out looking for coins but found Civil War relics and fell in love.  Also love to dig up north, in CT, when we go visit the in-laws.  Oldest coins include a 1/2 reale, Vt. copper, and a Mass copper.  Best CW relic: a forked tongue buckle. 
Thanks for having me on the site.

Ray (kray)
Welcome, Ray! Thanks for coming over Yes Lots of dedicated, hard core hunters here, so, based on your extensive experience, you'll fit right in. This is a COMMUNITY. We don't have written rules in place, as each member governs everything. Lots of info, exciting contests, and the BEST group of diggers anywhere!

Enjoy yourself Beer

Joe
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  I'm coming down to VA on the 20th.  Seems like you aren't allowed to detect anywhere down there without permission.
(06-11-2014 09:10 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you aren't allowed to detect anywhere down there without permission.

Nah, they just don't want YOUR type there, Will Tongue Dude, just drive around an old town & knock on doors. If everyone says no you're in the same boat you are now. However, if just ONE says yes...Wink

Joe
Welcome-- I got my start in VA and got hooked on Civil War real quick!!
Welcome to the forum. this is a rather active forum and the guys/gals here are very helpful should you have any questions just ask.  Looking forward to seeing some of your finds.
Welcome fellow VA digger, looking forward to seeing your finds. 
Reference URL's