Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from NY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just joined. I'm bobby s on other forums but decided to change up the name. Glad to be here
Dang it Bobby--what took you so long to join!! Happy

Welcome to the forum and look forward to your finds and input on this great forum!

Looks like you and Joe (forum owner) are close enough to get together for a hunt or two!!
(06-12-2014 03:43 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Dang it Bobby--what took you so long to join!! Happy

Welcome to the forum and look forward to your finds and input on this great forum!

Looks like you and Joe (forum owner) are close enough to get together for a hunt or two!!

I really didn't know there was a forum here now, lol. I haven't had to sell anything lately so I wasn't on here for awhile. Whats the forum owners username?
Joe will be commenting soon-- NjNyDigger
Dang It Bobby, where are you in NY? I was born & raised in Brooklyn, lived in Queens, Manhattan, L.I. & now Jersey...I get around, lol. Lots of great parks in NY! You ever do Prospect? It had skirmishes, and there are unbelievable relics there Happy Welcome aboard, I think you're going to like it here. First beer's on me Yes

Joe
(06-12-2014 05:13 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Dang It Bobby, where are you in NY? I was born & raised in Brooklyn, lived in Queens, Manhattan, L.I. & now Jersey...I get around, lol. Lots of great parks in NY! You ever do Prospect? It had skirmishes, and there are unbelievable relics there Happy Welcome aboard, I think you're going to like it here. First beer's on me Yes

Joe
Thanks for the response. I live near Binghamton NY so Prospect Park isn't far away. I appreciate the info and it's good to be here
Binghamton!! Hell...! I'm not to far from Binghamton. I'm just over the PA border about 15 min. I'm probably only about hour from Binghamton. Maybe we can meet up sometime for hunt! Welcome to the forum.
(06-12-2014 08:53 PM)PAunderground Wrote: [ -> ]Binghamton!! Hell...! I'm not to far from Binghamton. I'm just over the PA border about 15 min. I'm probably only about hour from Binghamton. Maybe we can meet up sometime for hunt! Welcome to the forum.

I'm always open to goin out! Just let me know if you ever want to
Dang it Bobby!  Propane is better.  Welcome Bobby.
Welcome from NE Ohio, "Dang it Bobby". Good handle. We're already getting mileage out of it as you can see! And Dang it Bobby, where are those finds????
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's