Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 3 more for the pile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jesus almighty, don't you guys hunt anymore?! It's been like a freakin morgue around here! If you don't already know, this forum exists for me to live vicariously through all of you when I can't get out to dig! Hahaha Tongue Go out and find something, ANYTHING...I'll settle for looking at semi key memorial pennies at this point Rofl

Went out with Gerry F. last Wednesday. We stumbled upon a fairly decent patch of land, and I eked out 2 mercs & a rosie. I also got the Zachary Taylor presidential token. I believe these coins were a giveaway from Readers Digest, way back when.

Tomorrow is MY Father's Day Wink I'm hitting a very old spot, and will be carrying on with that experiment I mentioned in another thread. I'll report my findings when back at the ranch Yes

Joe
Congrats-- 3 silvers in a hunt is a great day!!
Nice digs Joe

I haven't been on a site that's produced 3 silvers in one hunt in a very long time.

Congrats

HH
Great finds.  That token is pretty cool.  I hunt when I can and post when I do(even if it's just a pile of junk).
Great finds and you are certainly doing your research. I think I might just buy a Safari and see what the deal is. Three silvers in one day is quite an accomplishment. Especially the Mercs, which are my favorite coin from the artistry concept. Here today, gone tomorrow, in1920's financial terms.

The Zach Taylor token is another exemplary find from the relic standpoint. Was this the dig everything experiment? Or are you leading up to that?
Great finds! And you got to see the large cent! Maybe tomorrow when I go out I will have more to share!
Dang joe! That's a freaking awesome day! And your right it is a little slow around here lately.. Unfortunately I'm going through some serious detecting withdraws. I've had a lot of family and personal things going on. Finally, Sunday I will hopefully have some finds to show! Nice job on the silvers!

BTW... Your tearing it up on silver! Earlier in the year we were tied at one point, you must be 10-15 ahead of me now. Keep em coming buddy! You'll be in the triple digits soon finding the like this!!!
Great work, Joe.  Not kidding. You are Leo II.
Congratulations on three silver for New Jersey
Reference URL's