Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hmmm...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They say you should never judge a book by its cover, and I agree...MOST of the time. I spotted this chap walking down the street yesterday, here in NJ. Anyone care to venture a guess on what this enterprising fella does for a living? Rofl Shocked

Joe
Refuse collector?
Welcome to TOGO's.  Would you like to try our TUNA Salad?  Wink
Weird.  I don't recall being in NJ lately.
(06-13-2014 09:11 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Weird.  I don't recall being in NJ lately.

Hahaha Rofl You know what...

I really, truly would promise this: if any of you would wear the EXACT same outfit on one of your hunts AND film it, I would donate 2 weeks of my salary to any charity of your choice Yes Any takers? Ron? Ray? Ohio?

Joe
(06-13-2014 09:22 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2014 09:11 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Weird.  I don't recall being in NJ lately.

Hahaha Rofl You know what...

I really, truly would promise this: if any of you would wear the EXACT same outfit on one of your hunts AND film it, I would donate 2 weeks of my salary to any charity of your choice Yes Any takers? Ron? Ray? Ohio?

Joe

That's funny.  It's too hot for that outfit right now though.  It might cost 2 weeks salary too.
I though winter was gone !!!! LOL
Man version of cruella de ville
Runway model
(06-13-2014 10:50 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Runway model

Runway? As in the runway at an airport? Oh yeah...

He's an air traffic controller!!!!! Tongue

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's