Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver dollar cache!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Trevor, that is indeed a banner worthy find!!! I've never found a dollar coin in my life, to find 5...at one time, no less, is AMAZING Yes

Congrats on making the top!!!

Joe
No matter what, it's still a hell of a day. 5 silver dollars is awesome! Spread some of that luck to me, lol. But really man, that's sweet
Thanks guys. I've wondered before if I would ever find a silver dollar. Never would I have thought I would find 5 pretty much at once. If I never find another one I really couldn't complain. Don't get me wrong I hope I find more someday, but yesterday was just incredible. Detecting day of a lifetime!
What's next on the list? Gold coin? Lol
Congrats on a great day!!
WOW!!!!Right on dude!!!! That is one hell of a find. Very happy for you!!
Congrats on the great find of a lifetime, and for sure it is a banner find
That's a good hunt there PA! Seems caches of things always involve trees of one sort or another. I've always tried to detect trees popped out by storms and such but have never found anything. Again, congratulations on what may be the find of a lifetime. You should do up a nice picture for a banner.
Trevor, CONGRATS on making the top of the board...yes, look up!!! Yes Dancing Party

Fantastic, phenomenal, stupendous find!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
Thanks joe! That's awesome! I feel like I've just won an award or something and I should give a speech, lol!  To be serious for a minute though, that is really cool that I found something to make the banner finds. I don't think I'll ever be able to top that day of detecting but, I sure am going to try!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's