Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver dollar cache!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Congratulations Trevor!!! Well Done!!!!
Congrats man! Well deserved for sure. Looking forward to hopefully getting out!
WOW ... what a silver hog .. your cut off, your no longer allowed to detect on this planet ...
(06-15-2014 02:24 PM)PAunderground Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the middle of my hunt right now I just had stop and post this!! I will give details and fill you all in later but in one spot in a small little area I found my first silver dollar and not just one but five!!!!! There are 2 Morgan dollars, a 1903 s and a 1921 plain. And I found 3 peace dollars 2- 1922's and a 1923, all three are plain no mint marks. This is the first silver dollar I ever found. I'm getting back to hunting. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!!!

Wow amazing that's something I can only dream about! (No seriously I CANT find them I live in the UK)
It's an incredible find!
Holy shit man incredible coins congratulations and i say call it whatever you want, i call it great
(06-15-2014 02:24 PM)PAunderground Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the middle of my hunt right now I just had stop and post this!! I will give details and fill you all in later but in one spot in a small little area I found my first silver dollar and not just one but five!!!!! There are 2 Morgan dollars, a 1903 s and a 1921 plain. And I found 3 peace dollars 2- 1922's and a 1923, all three are plain no mint marks. This is the first silver dollar I ever found. I'm getting back to hunting. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!!!
Nice!
 Gl and hh!
Like DigDugNY stated, "That's INSANE!!"  Very few detectorists ever find one, yet alone FIVE in one Outting!!  WTG!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's