Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silvers #5 & 6 with one a half!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ed, I think you need to consider another detector, that one might not be gelling with you Tongue Rofl

OMG!!!!! Now THAT is a prize!!!!!!!!!! It took me TEN YEARS to find my first half, and you cracked it off your bucket list a couple of months after getting your Minelab!

KUDOS!!!!! It is in spectacular shape, too Happy Now listen...

The wife might get a little jealous if you sleep with that beauty on your pillow, so, might want to avoid doing that. I know you're in love, but, remember, you have vows to uphold.

BRAVO, Ed Yes Beer

Joe
(06-15-2014 11:31 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]That Half is in better shape than any of the other coins.  Must have been near mint when it was lost.  That's a hell of a good find, my friend.  Congrats!

Thanks SLC. I'd say fine condition. The date and the wording on those was the first to go usually. Mine is still crisp. The lady is worn and the eagle has wear on some of the chest feathers, but yes, it must have been in very good condition when lost. It has a lot of patina on the eagle side which doesn't show much in the pics but the lady side is virtually clean. I forgot to mention in my rush to get it posted that there was another signal in the hole that my PP picked up, but to the right of the coin by 2 inches in the gravelly dirt. It was a chunk of iron slag the size of a biscuit. I had Iron Mask on the whole day set at half around 15 or 16. The SE nulled it right out and found the silver.

(06-16-2014 06:04 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]The wife might get a little jealous if you sleep with that beauty on your pillow, so, might want to avoid doing that. I know you're in love, but, remember, you have vows to uphold.

BRAVO, Ed Yes Beer

Joe

Joe,

Thanks for the kudos!!! And btw, I sleep with my "Detector" and the dog.Laughing The coins are in the safe.

Ed
Nice hunt! Love the walker! Big silvers are getting harder and harder to come by.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's